After a couple, the whole group poured out into the corridor, a big break began. Olka went to the toilet with her friend, and I went outside to smoke and think about what I saw. Natalie caught up with me on the stairs. "Well, how do you like my pussy?" she asked me in a languid voice that I had not noticed before. "What was that anyway, you don't fucking do?" I told her in response. "You know, a single woman never gives a shit. Would you like to see and try everything with my body? Believe me, it will be super, at least better than with your bitch!" "But, but! Don't talk too much. Just because you're lonely and itchy, it doesn't mean that others have the same thing. As for the bitch, you're probably going to be bitcher than her," I told her. "Well, fuck me like your bitch, you'll be fine. Well, okay, you think, I'm not rushing you, but today I'll find someone more accommodating!" she blurted out and went downstairs. That recess I smoked three cigarettes in a row.
Hello. Lenochka, you are more beautiful than I expected. Mom said that you agreed to solve my sexual problems.
liveartbcs.com/malaysia/13-03-2022. They wanted to turn me over, but I asked them to take a break and go for a smoke. Throwing on a robe, we went to the vestibule. There we almost did not talk, smoked. They stroked my body, kissed, put their fingers into the vagina. I got excited again. Returning to the compartment, they folded the top shelf. I sat down, they remained standing, their members were opposite my mouth, I sucked them in turn, licked their testicles, they caressed me in return for my caresses.
"Great blowjob dear! who taught you how to suck from guys?" I heard a familiar voice from behind. My heart sank: I realized that my best friend had burned me for obscenity. My body trembled, a tear flowed from my eye and the only thing I wanted to do now was to wrap the hose around my throat out of shame and collapse down in the posthumous sound of the crunch of the cervical vertebrae ... but realizing that I simply would not have time to do it because of my weakness and "fighting girlfriend" nearby, I took a sip of saliva and said indignantly: "You need to knock!" I insisted. "Knock? Where? You didn't even close the booth!" Masha said with a smile. “And why did you do this with a tap?” Masha said, barely holding back her laughter. “I was thirsty!” I said angrily. “Let me help you dry off. Raspberry tea with pills is waiting for you on the table," said Masha. After wiping me from head to toe, Masha brought me to the desktop and sat me on a chair, although I already felt a little better and could move for two on my own.
In general, that evening I didn’t come close to anything specific ...
Are you serious? — I was indignant.