Now you’ll lick me, ”said the wife, taking off her panties.
Having finished with this pose, Natasha settled down on the edge of the bed with her legs wide apart, come on, baby, continue - she asked in an affectionate voice. Artyom sat down next to her and continued to passionately lick her genital slit.
We kissed passionately, I felt Sasha's jolts, Vera drove about 5 centimeters across the bed and tried several times to scream through our kiss.
liveartbcs.com/peru/06-03-2022-1. First, I watched his panties. And without surprise I saw that there was such a huge spot of sperm that it left no doubt what he was doing. Second, I looked at his phone and froze. He wrote and received a large number of SMS from a woman whom I knew well, but never met the two of us. This means that she does not know that he is my husband! This woman is Zhenya, my friend. I knew her phone number well. She had a big scandal with her husband two months ago, when she found him with her mistress in the country. She called me and cried how bad she was. I calmed her down and said that all men are like that. And now she is fucking with my husband and does not know that I am his wife. She put me in the same position, whore!
I took 2 steps blocking my wife's view to our guest.
Ok, what do you have?
On the way, I tried to strike up a conversation somehow, but all the conversations very quickly faded away. I was a little surprised that she so quickly agreed to let me give her a lift, but at the same time I was very glad about this.
Is the guy missing?
Don't, please, it hurts me a lot... Eli repeated, crying and hoping that her words would change something.